Monday, January 28, 2008

The Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza- The Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza

ARTIST: The Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza
TITLE: The Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza
LABEL: Corrosive
GENRE: Mathcore/ Grindcore
SOURCE: Cd
RELEASE DATE: 2005
MYSPACE URL: http://www.myspace.com/tonydanzatapdanceextravaganza

TRACK LIST:
!. My Bowling Ball Is Frozen In A Footlocker In Chicago
2. I Bet Heaven Looks Alot Like Talledega
3. God Aint Got No Use For A 180lb. Bag Of Sugar
4. 5 Deep On Charlie
5. Cliff Burton Surprise
6. Bringing It Straight From Alabama
7. Bill Dance Leads The Big One
8. Daddys Coming Up
9. Tony Little, Jack Daniels, And The Open Road
10. Big Puns Not Dead Because I Saw Him At Krispy Kreme

4 comments:

X atf X said...

Danza day here :)

This one is def good too, even though it is blatantly racist and offensive (which I am not), the beginning of track 10 is hilarious also.

Anonymous said...

yo whats up with the password?hasnt let me get the album...i type in emofreaksdelight but nothing happens :(

Anonymous said...

password is wrong :(

Anonymous said...

Wow. The person who uploaded this is an idiot. I figured out the password on my own- it's "emofreakdelight". He forgot the S.