Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Chariot- The Fiancee


ARTIST: The Chariot
TITLE: The Fiancee
LABEL: Solid State
GENRE: Hardcore
SOURCE: CD
RELEASE DATE: Apr 3, 2007
MYSPACE URL: http://www.myspace.com/thechariot

TRACKLIST:
1. Back To Back
2. They Faced Each Other
3. They Drew Their Swords
4. And Shot Each Other
5. The Deaf Policemen
6. Heard The Noise
7. Then Came To Kill
8. The Two Dead Boys
9. Forgive Me Nashville
10. The Trumpet

NOTE: I know these guys are "Christan", and furthermore the lead singer Josh Scogin was formerally the frontman of Norma Jean (Who kind of suck), and their is a obvious Nirvana riff rip off on track 5 (at least it is obvious to me), and their is the typical "I love god, even though I am so angry" ending. Despite all of this I still think that this is one of the best hardcore albums to come out of 2007. Its raw energy and unbridled anger is a rarety these days. Put your previous conceptions of "christan hardcore" aside and check it out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

credit repair said...

Genial dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me a lot in my college assignment. Thank you seeking your information.