Friday, April 4, 2008

The Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza

Artist: The Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza
Album: Danza II: The Electric Boogalo
Year: 2007
Genre: Technical Grind/Mathcore
1. T.R.O.U.B.LE. (Intro Skit)
2. You Gonna Buy The Beers Or The Whole Damn Bar?
3. I Don't Mean To Impose, But I Am The Ocean
4. Go Greyhound
5. Top English (Midget Pool Skit)
6. Electric Boogalo
7. Crunchy Black Did Me In At Midnight Madness
8. Mad Max Beyond Superdome
9. Carroll 14 Wossman 7
10. Nobody Eats BBQ Two Days In A Row
11. Shot of Whiskey (Beginning of the End Barfight Skit)
12.Rollin' And Tumblin' On Satan's Rotisserie
13. The Louisiana Dive Bar Massacre (Outro Skit)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

one of my fav. bands...just saw them live yesterday in Elgin, IL...amazing!

thanks.

Mister Grimes said...

Hah. They're definitely a main influence on the guitarist in my band, so I had to check them out and spread the joy! ;]

-Grimes