Sunday, March 23, 2008

In_The_Wake_Of_Giants-In_The_Wake_Of_Giants-2008-RTB



ARTIST: In the Wake of Giants
TITLE: In the Wake of Giants
LABEL: Self Released
GENRE: Instrumental Rock
BITRATE: 201kbps avg
PLAYTIME: 0h 41m total
RELEASE DATE: 2008-03-00
RIP DATE: 2008-03-15

Track List
----------
1. At The Edge Of The Sea 6:03
2. In A Mirror, Broken 6:31
3. To Challenge The Cult Of Speed 7:52
4. A Compromise Of Integrity 7:33
5. Were Not Our Hearts Burning 8:48
Within Us
6. All The King's Corpses, All The 5:11
King's Dead

Release Notes:

"And so, in the very midst of my degradation, I suddenly intone a hymn. Even if I must be damned, even if I am low and despicable, I must still be allowed to kiss the hem of the veil in which my God is shrouded; and even if I may be following in the devil's footsteps, I am still Your son, O Lord, and I love You, and feel the Joy without which the world cannot be."

We play Instrumental music.

http://www.myspace.com/inthewakeofgiants

0 comments: